IT SUPPORT IN UCKFIELD
Business IT Support, Managed IT Services, Telephone Systems and Business Broadband
If you are looking for best-in-class IT Services in the Uckfield area, then you have come to the right place.
PS Tech have been offering reliable and responsive IT Support to our clients in the Uckfield and surrounding area since 2003.
If you want to see more about us and why you should choose PS Tech, please see our About Us page. If you want to talk about your requirement, please call us on
or chat to us online.
We make sure that working with PS Tech is a simple and painless process. Our services are also very cost-effective. Even though we offer enterprise-grade solutions, they are priced suitably for the SME market.
Partner with us today and start your journey toward increased productivity and efficiency without the fuss and stress technology can bring.
And yes, we are genuinely local. Our office is located in Framfield Road in the New Town area of Uckfield.
Our range of services is extensive, but includes:
IT Support Services
- Fully Managed IT Services
- Retainer agreements for low cost access to our experienced technical team
- On-Site and Consultancy options
- Microsoft 365 subscriptions, migrations and support
- Server and network migrations and system upgrades
Cyber Security Services
- Cyber Security audits
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus accreditations
- Endpoint and network security (anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls etc.)
- Email Security (anti-spam, phishing protection and training, Advanced Threat Detection)
- Data Protection (data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity
- Hosted Telephony (VoIP) solutions for business
- SIP Trunks
- Microsoft Teams calling
- Contact Centre/Call Centre solutions
Internet Connectivity solutions
- Business Broadband and Ethernet connections
- Analogue lines
- 4G/5G Mobile Data solutions
Additionally we also offer…
- IT Hardware procurement (PC/Laptop, Windows/Mac, Servers, Network etc.)
- Software and subscriptions from Microsoft, Adobe, Dropbox and many more
01825 729 635
Services we offer in your area
Wireless Network Design
Virus & Malware Clean-Up
School & College IT Support
Facts About Uckfield
The town of Uckfield is on the River Uck, which is one of the tributaries of the River Ouse.
Uckfield was developed as a stopping-off point for pilgrims who were jouneying between Canterbury, Chichester and Lewes. Often travellers would visit a public house for slices of pudding cake at a location now aptly called Pudding House Lane.
The oldest house still standing in Uckfield is Bridge Cottage. Thought to have been built in the 15th century, dating back to around 1436.
Uckfield is home to The Picture House cinema. Established in 1916 it is one of the oldest cinemas in England. It is a three-screen cinema, still independently run. The Picture House won the award for Cinema of the Year (24 screens and under) in The Screen Awards 2018.
Provider of Managed IT Services & Support
Telephone | 01732 243100
©2021 PS Tech